Design Team Reunion: Anna Kossakovskaya


Hello friends! Anna Kossakovskaya is here today with you and I am so excited to share with you this post today. I was honored to be invited to Neat & Tangled Reunion month, when all old design team members gather together again! I started to work with Neat & Tangled and Danielle three years ago - the summer of 2014. Three years have been passed! Time flies really fast! It was one of my first design teams of such level - to work with the manufacture! Isn't it a dream? 

It was a great time working with amazing and unique style and stamp designs. And I am so happy to be back again, even only for one post! And I prepared two new cards for you today, that combine my favorite Neat & Tangled products.

For the first card I played with All The Sprinkles stamp set and multi layered resist technique. And for the sentiment I added 'Hooray' layered word I die cut with Hooray Word die. I started with embossing the stamp with the clear powder and then sponged the background with Worn Lipstick distress ink.



When the ink has dried I repeated the first two steps - the embossing with the clear powder and the sponging with the same ink color (but added more color this time). And then repeated it again the third time. And the last step was to add two strips of the vellum, the sentiment and few sequins from Like Magic Sequin Mix. I really adore this mix! The sequins can change the color a little, the real magic!



For the second card I used Hooray Word die again together with my most favorite N&T stamp set ever - Origami Map! I stamped the map on the white front panel and colored some segments with the pink and light blue colors. Then I die cut the 'hooray' word (the bottom layer) and added some foam. And on the top of the foam I adhered the layer with the stamped map and top black layer. So this word really pop!



Also I stamped the additional small sentiment and added again the sequins from Like Magic Sequin Mix. I like how they perfectly fits here.

Have a good day!

8 comments

Back to Top