Noticed By Neat and Tangled

We've been out and about checking out your work and love what we're seeing!

If you've been noticed, please proudly display this badge!

Cornelia's card using our Everyday Circles and You + Me stamp set immediately caught my eye! I love the overlapping circles with those gorgeous colors!

Yuki's card using our Meowwww stamp set put a big smile on my face!
Amanda's carding using Hello there and Falling Hearts made me swoon! That platinum embossing powder had me at hello!
Rae's card using Heart of Gold and Everyday labels is bright and bold!
And Hussena's card using our Hoop Die and Hand Stitched stamp set really took my breath away.

Thank you all so much for using Neat and Tangled for your projects, and for sharing your creativity with us!

If you use Neat and Tangled and would like to be noticed make sure to play along with our Little Tangles challenges, add cards to our Flickr group, or share on our Facebook page!

10 comments

  1. Very nice work ladies! Gotta LOVE Neat & Tangled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thanks for showcasing my card - I feel so honored! Congrats to the other Ladies - awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my card!! Everyone's cards are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring my card. I'm so happy to see it here. Congrats to all the other ladies too. All the cards look fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top